Any good cloud free light bulbs b22?

Hi everyone,
Im looking for led light bulb (rgb or white) with b22 screw that can firmware be flashed with tuya convert. Or tbh any light bulb that can be easy integrated to HA and be cloud free.

Thanks

I can suggest brands but i am not sure if this would be available in your country. Instead I think you can look into this list. It lists bulbs that can be flashed with tasmota or esphome which will make you integrate with HA without issues.

Also if you cant any brands from this list in your country, you can always buy a bulb which has either esp8266 or esp32 chips in it.

I tried these light bulbs:
AISIRER
LVWIT
Gosund
TCP
But none of them I managed to flash with tuya. I have success with smart plugs, so I know my RPI zero setup works. Does anyone know any of those smart light bulbs that can be flashed?

Usually we dont flash esp8266 with tuya, on the contrary we try to convert tuya products to tasmota. Try flashing it with tasmota. It would be the best option than tuya. Besides tuya is cloud based.

LIFX are very good and do bayonet - control is local in HA
Wiz also make bulbs that can now be locally controlled using a custom component - again, works well for me - cheaper than LIFX.

Neither are flashed to tasmota etc with tuya convert, but are controllable locally by HA.

I was under impression that to flash esp ota that is inside light bulb i need to use tuya convert and then use firmware of my choice, like tasmota or esphome
Like here https://tasmota.github.io/docs/Tuya-Convert/

Tuya convert is for those devices which already has the tuya firmware from factory. i dont think that it is possible to flash a non tuya device with tuya and then convert it to any other firmware These may not have esp8266 chipset also. If the light bulb has esp8266, then you should be able to flash it with esphome or tasmota but mostly through usb route which will involve soldering.

If you are not ood with soldering, you can buy a tuya bulb and then connect it to home assistant. For integrating tuya bulbs you also dont have to convert it to other firmware, you have the straight forward integration.

Thanks 4lite WiZ arriving tomorrow :wink: I will test it over the weekend.

Did it work?

Yes it’s working flawlessly. And i also have the ATHOM pre flashed TASMOTA smart bulb that’s works with Tasmota