Any way to configure Zigbee Presence Sensor polling time

So as per my previous thread below, I was able to sync up SmartThings presence sensor with Hassio successfully and it shows as a card on the homescreen.

So instead of getting it synced up with SmartThings hub, if I plan to use it full time with HA, then I have the following queries

1. When it becomes active (battery inserted), it is immediately detected on HA , and the sensor status shows 'online" which we can consider as “home or present”. However when I remove the battery to simulate an event of not being at home, the sensor remains in the “online” or “present” mode for around 40+ minutes or more for a sporadic interval, which defeats the purpose of any automations to be triggered when leaving the house.

Can this interval of polling be configrued somewhere HA to let it check for sensor presence availabilty at a shorter frequency. In original smartthings app and WebUI, it is set to 2 min, so if the hub doesnt sees the sensor for more than 2 min, it considers the owner being away.

1. How can I make it in a sensor badge to be displayed on top of the home screen like this

As of now it shows up as a card on the screen like this

Thanks for reading and replying.