App components not loaded?

HI,

In the App settings, 3 big X’s are displayed behind the component and platform loaded lines.

I have declared ios: in my configuration file, and can see my phone in the hassio interface.

What have i done incorrectly please?

Cheers,
Marius

I periodically get this along with a few other app oddities. If you tap on “Save” just above the component and platform load lines do the X’s change back to checkmarks? Whenever mine shows the X’s I just tap save again and it corrects itself.

Nope. Must something else…

Do you have anything in your configuration file other than ios: ?

I believed that to be sufficient but maybe further specification is needed?

Thanks Marius

nope, just ios:. Even though the iOS component is supposed to automatically load the device_tracker:, zeroconf:, and notify: platform, I explicitly call out and load the device_tracker: and notify: platforms in my configuration. device_tracker: is currently blank, but notify: does have a few things unrelated to iOS.

maybe try a reset of the app on your phone, force close the app, then login again through the app?

EDIT: apparently I also explicitly call out the zeroconf: platform, but just like device_tracker:, it too is blank.

EDIT 2: have you loaded the discovery: component? If you look over the iOS component it is a requirement for the iOS platform to work.

only don’t have notify:

will add and see what happens;-)
thx!

Edit:

Bingo! Notify it was. Strange thing was that on my iPad I had 1 V behind the tracker component before, and now have none… all XXX’s

some more exploring to do.

Cheers,
MArius