App Stops working on Cellular

HI all. I had an interest error. So today, after I got home, I rebooted my Home Assistant, as I had to fix an error. Anyway, after the reboot, I noticed my wife’s phone was not updating (she was away from home) however mine was working. I went out of the house and noticed my phone was showing me as still home. The funny thing is I could open the app and check home assistant, it connects, and I could see everything, it just wasn’t updating any sensors. So, I thought it might have had to do with the with the recent reboot. So, when I got home, I did another reboot, and tested again, but as soon as I turned wifi off and went on cellular, the sensor updates stopped. I then removed the app from HA, and re-installed it on my phone, but it didn’t work, but after another reboot, it started working again. Also, my wife’s phone started updating again as well, without touching it. So, I am trying to work out what on the HA side might have caused it. I am using Nabu Casa and have been using it for a number of years. Is there any logging I can enable on the HA to check.

I am hesitant to do another reboot, as I am going on vacation soon, so want to leave it working…

without app logs at teh time of occurrence youll never know the real issue, check teh app logs next time it happens