Apple iCloud in HA 0.104.0

Hi All,
tried to add the integration of Apple iCloud but I see a error message:

2020-01-16 19:38:55 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry [email protected] for icloud
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 215, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/__init__.py", line 158, in async_setup_entry
    await hass.async_add_executor_job(account.setup)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/__init__.py", line 300, in setup
    for prs_id, member in user_info["membersInfo"].items():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

After update to 0.104.1 seems it work. Can now add the Apple iCloud without problems

Is it working fine for you? Just switch from the iCloud yaml to front end and the info aren’t up to date (even after 30mn, the account fetch interval).

It’s not working for me. Old data sometimes hours ago last update. Removed and keep my locative and geofency

I just go back to 0.103.X with the yaml integration, at least it works with 2FA iCloud account and data are up-to-date

For me its not that important. Would be nice if it work. But with locative and Geofency im happy as well :slight_smile:

iCloud integration worked for me on 104.0 but later it didn’t. I can add the integration successfuly but there are no devices. On 105 now. I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 215, in async_setup
hass, self
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/init.py”, line 124, in async_setup_entry
await hass.async_add_executor_job(account.setup)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/account.py”, line 124, in setup
self.update_devices()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/account.py”, line 168, in update_devices
self._fetch_interval = self._determine_interval()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/icloud/account.py”, line 239, in _determine_interval
int(min(intervals.items(), key=operator.itemgetter(1))[1]),
ValueError: min() arg is an empty sequence