APsystems EZ1-M integration problem

Hello, I have the following problem with integrating the inverter into HA.

I have installed the APsystems local API via HACS. However, when I want to add the EZ1, I get the error message: “The device is not accessible.” - What can I do?

The device is connected in the Fritzbox home network and I can also ping the inverter in the network.

Thanks for your help

Hi,
Did you enable Local API on the inverter (you do it via the mobile phone app)?

1 Like

bonjour, même problème! mais je ne peu pas activer l’API via l’app! je n’ai pas l’onglet. la version de l’app est 1.3.5 selon les correctif dans le journal l’API est possible avec l’app. En revanche le firmware de l’inverter est 1.11_b. il me semble que j’ai vu sur les forums que normalemnt il doit être a 1.6… comment le mettre a jour.
merci d’avance pour vos ré
ponses

:us: :uk:
You need to launch the application without logging in to your user account by selecting direct connection, then you select your Micro inverter and in the parameters you select Local Mode, you activate then you choose continuously in Activate levels.

:fr:

Il faut lancer l’application sans se connecter à ton compte utilisateur en sélectionnant connexion direct, ensuite, tu sélectionnes ton Micro Onduleur et dans les paramètres tu sélectionnes Mode Local, tu actives puis tu choisi Constamment dans Activer les niveaux.