Aqara b1acn02 / WXKG13LM

Hey everyone.
I got my Aqara b1acn02 very recently and I thought adding it to Home Assistant would be as easy as many other things. Oh boy… So I’m creating this topic to see if I missed anything.

The first thing I found was ZHA - Aqara Wireless Mini Switch. Then I realized it was mentioning specific models (not including mine) like the b1acn01 (1 instead of 2). I copied the blueprint and changed the model name, in case it’d work. It didn’t.

To be more specific, when I simply add my switch to the ZHA integration, it wouldn’t show me any action besides “Identify” (which seems to be the button to enable the device identification – makes sense).

So I went down another path, adding the Zigbee2MQTT add-on (working with my SkyConnect key). And finally it added a working device I could use in my automation. Maybe it’s worth noting that the battery entity doesn’t report anything.

Let me know if I missed anything.

1 Like

I’m following up here to try to make it work with ZHA: Aqara mini switch b1acn02 / WXKG13LM · Issue #103265 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Just same problem (using skyconnect zigbee coordinator)

1 Like