Aqara D1 wired switches

Hi,
Can anyone confirm if these are working with ZHA? I’m mainly interested in the ones with a neutral connection (newly rewired house).
I’ve searched but can’t find the answer here.

Thanks

Did you check the zigbee database?

Edit: Says works only with zigbee2mqtt, but i have seen few devices which says zigbee2mqtt but works with zha. Might be database does not get updated often

I had checked the database… I’ve also been checking the quirks GitHub but can’t 100% say they work.

Was hoping to have a ZHA user that could confirm.

This suggests it works but would be nice to know for definite before I order 15 of them!

I believe the 3 gang model is quite different to the 1 and 2 gang models. I was looking into a few of the 3-gang model for deconz but I haven’t ordered any yet as I’ve not seen 100% confirmation that it is fully supported. I’ve ordered a 2-gang no-neutral D1 for testing, but I will fully test it before ordering any more. Would recommend you order one to test it out and if it works out order a bunch more from the same vendor (to ensure you get the same exact model next time).

It’s a bit of a nightmare figuring out the various models and what is supported. Even trying to order a specific model from aliexpress can be difficult.

One things for sure, I won’t be using the aqara hub / app to manage any of these switches!

1 Like

I’ve one 2 gang with neutral en route but it’s been slower to arrive than expected (even with low expectations for speed) so now I’m pressed for time on ordering a load more… Also considering in wall dimmer modules along with the wireless version for areas where I want dimming.

I have tested the 3 gang model with deconz. Works great, except power measurement.

1 Like

That’s great news, thanks! Does the state (in home assistant) update reliably when the buttons are physically pushed? Is it possible to use decoupled mode with deconz (ie where the buttons don’t actually cut the power to the light, so you can use a hue bulb or similar in the light socket?)

Yes. Update instantaneously in my case. They were also easily paired. Theay appear as 3 ligths in Phoscon (Vendor:LUMI, Model: lumi.switch.n3acn3, Version: 02-24-2020), and as a single device with 3 switch entities in HA.
HA version: core-2021.2.0
Deconz Addon version: 6.7.2

Sorry, no. AFAIK deconz does not support does not support decoupled mode for any wired switch yet. But I keep hoping. That would be great.

That great thanks

can you tell me if it only works with wired connection or can we use one of the buttons to turn on/off a light strip not wired in that circuit?

1 Like

Are you able to also use other press types e.g. double, triple or long press? When I press the buttons I see no events generated in when watching for zha_events, other, wireless switches e.g. Aqara single button or double D1 wireless switch nicely generate events when buttons are pressed.

Aqara D1 3 Gang neutral working fine with ZHA using Sonoff Zigbee dongle

1 Like

Great! Are double and triple presses recognized by ZHA?

This would be great to know. Does the D1 switch work fine in decoupled mode with HA? Has anyone tried the newer H1M? The D1 price is great at the moment.

I have H1 EU (not the new H1M) and ZHA doesn’t appear to include double/triple/long press as trigger options when selecting the switch as a device trigger in HA automation.

Here are all actions that this switch is exposing:
hold_left , single_left , double_left , single_right , double_right , single_both , double_both
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/QBKG24LM.html#action-enum