Aqara E1 Thermostat showing wrong temperature

Hello,

I am slowly removing all my Aqara accessories from the M2 hub and connect them directly to HM Green via Zigbee and the SkyConnect USB adapter.

Today I connected one E1 Thermostat.

It is showing -327,7C - colder than in Mars :slight_smile: But I’m on earth :sweat_smile:

Any idea what can be wrong?

It was functioning fine till one hour ago when it was connected to the Aqara M2 Hub.



I tried to run “Reconfigure” - but same situation

In the diagnostics json I see:

          "0x0201": {
            "endpoint_attribute": "thermostat",
            "attributes": {
              "0x001b": {
                "attribute_name": "ctrl_sequence_of_oper",
                "value": 2
              },
              **"0x0000": {
                "attribute_name": "local_temperature",
                "value": -32768
             },
              "0x0011": {
                "attribute_name": "occupied_cooling_setpoint",
                "value": 2600
              },
              "0x0012": {
                "attribute_name": "occupied_heating_setpoint",
                "value": 2900
              },
              "0x001c": {
                "attribute_name": "system_mode",
                "value": 4
              }
            },
            "unsupported_attributes": {
              "0x0002": {
                "attribute_name": "occupancy"
              },
              "0x0003": {
                "attribute_name": "abs_min_heat_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0384": {},
              "0x0004": {
                "attribute_name": "abs_max_heat_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0005": {
                "attribute_name": "abs_min_cool_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0006": {
                "attribute_name": "abs_max_cool_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0007": {
                "attribute_name": "pi_cooling_demand"
              },
              "0x0015": {
                "attribute_name": "min_heat_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0008": {
                "attribute_name": "pi_heating_demand"
              },
              "0x0010": {
                "attribute_name": "local_temperature_calibration"
              },
              "0x0029": {
                "attribute_name": "running_state"
              },
              "0x0013": {
                "attribute_name": "unoccupied_cooling_setpoint"
              },
              "0x0014": {
                "attribute_name": "unoccupied_heating_setpoint"
              },
              "0x0016": {
                "attribute_name": "max_heat_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0017": {
                "attribute_name": "min_cool_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x0018": {
                "attribute_name": "max_cool_setpoint_limit"
              },
              "0x001e": {
                "attribute_name": "running_mode"
              },
              "0x0030": {
                "attribute_name": "setpoint_change_source"
              }
            }
          },

I’ve got the same problem, and strangely enough mine is showing the exact same temperate -327.7C, although that could be right, it’s bloody freezin where I live.

Just to let you know @seekman, I took the batteries out and calibrated again and all seems fine. I had tried this before but seems to be working now