Aqara entitiy integrations in HA and HomeKit

Hi,

I’d have a few questions.

1. I bought a G3 Camera HUB and many P1 motion sensors. I want to integrate it both to Home Assistant and HomeKit. When I integrate it to HomeKit first, it is all good and I get a camera feed and the Sensors both show motion and lux. But I cannot integrate them to Home Assistant from HomeKit. Is it possible to do it so?
  2. The other way I tried it is to integrate them first to Home Assistant and then to HomeKit. This works, but with the Home Assistant integration (using HomeKit Device integration), none of the devices have lux entities, just motion and camera feed.
  • How can I add the lux as well?
  • When I sync them to HomeKit via HomeKit Bridge integration in Home Assistant, the G3 doesn’t show the camera feed
  1. I also bought an FP2 and it’s occupancy is not constant. I have it in my bedroom and while it does recognize that I enter the room and triggers the lights turn on, it also gets triggered in the middle of the night, like I just stepped in, but I am sleeping in my bed. How can I resolve this?

Thanks for the help.
p

Hey, did you ever figure out how to integrate the G3?

1 Like

Any news about g3 cam and HA?

You can add G3 cam to home assistant through HomeKit device integration. Only live stream and a couple of mute entities are available. No audio or other features are visible or at least I couldn’t get them.

read here

bye