Aqara fp2 network problems

Hello,
I’ve been using the Aqara FP2 sensors for a while, and until two weeks ago, they were doing a great job.

Then I noticed that both sensors were no longer available in the Aqara app simultaneously, but they still worked through Home Assistant. I could also see through the Wi-Fi router that they were still in the network.

Since I wanted to make some changes to the zones, I thought, why not reset the sensors to add them again. After doing that, I couldn’t add either sensor to Home Assistant anymore.

Every time I got the same error message.

After that, I renamed my Wi-Fi to remove all special characters; I have a FRITZ!Box and wasn’t sure if the “!” and the dot in “2.4G” counted as special characters. Still, it didn’t help, and I kept getting the same error message.

Now, I ordered the same sensor again to see if it’s an issue with my models. Just arrived, tried the sensor, and got the same error message.

I’ve been thinking all this time if I accidentally changed something on my router, but I can’t figure it out.

I’ve already tried different USB adapters and cables. Since the new sensors have the same problem, I think it’s something related to my network.

Has anyone experienced the same error message and can help me out? Maybe someone has an idea of what I need to change in my network… I’m slowly going crazy here.

1 Like

I believe they’re not connected now if I read the path correctly…

I think that error says they can’t connect to the wifi network click below to retry? Or something.

(I can’t read it…

Helfen Sie mir bitte, diesen Bildschirm zu übersetzen, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich!

Not enough Duolingo yet…)