Aqara H1 Switch not reporting "action" or other values

I have had Aqara H1 (w/neutral, both double and single rocker) switches installed for a few months now.
Everything has been working perfectly, with a slight issue with setting “operation mode” after a Z2M update which was resolved in a Jan update.
Then, out of the blue one of my single rockers stopped working as intended.

I have 2 of these in the hallway controlling 1 set of lights.
1 is set up in relay mode. “master”
1 “slave” set up in decoupled, and an automation looks for “single click” action to turn on the “master”.
Both are wired in the same way.

Over the last few weeks the “slave” has been having issues with connectivity. It will drop off the network and blink red, I then have to put it back into paring mode and allow it to join again. Z2M says it has been configured correctly.
However Z2M no longer receives any updates. So i dont get the action any more “single click” / “double click”. I can turn it on and off from Z2M and set the “operation mode”. But thats it.

“Master” works as expected. Controllable and receives updates to Z2M.

Running on RPi4, HA OS install. Conbee II with a USB extension cable. OTAs for both switches show the same.
I am considering moving to a new coordinator (ZBDongle E / Sky Connect)

Any help / suggestions etc would be much appreciated.

Having the same issues, reporting it to zigbee2mqtt github

Added it to this issue in github: Xiaomi Aqara Knob H1 ZNXNKG02LM - incorrect attributes in reports (not during actions) · Issue #20968 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub