Aqara Opple 6 Buttons For Zha

Yeah I had that before this bluerint I was using alternative mode, somereason the blueprint works for me though

1 Like

And how do you activate / use that “alternative mode”?

1 Like

is it possible to adapt it to the 4 button version ?

1 Like

hallo @omolko

I’ll look at that for you tomorrow and it won’t be a problem!

1 Like

hello jarne,
did you have any issue with the 4 button version?

here is the 4 button version in zha I had to wait for the product itself for the correct setting, but now I enjoy working with it @omolko

Aqara Opple 4 Buttons For Zha

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks a lot! Brilliant blueprint!

Is there a way to set the step size of the increase and decrease brightness?

button_middle_right_single_press:
      - type: brightness_increase
        device_id: xyz
        entity_id: light.lamps
        domain: light

Hi,

i have same situation with opple 6 button switches - zha_events with commands on, off, stop, move, etc. instead of 1_single, 1_double…

Has anyone an idea what is the reason for that? @balu79 have you found a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!!!

Found some infos about it here: https://github.com/arendst/Tasmota/issues/9823
Just try to find out how to send the command when using ZHA instead of zigbee2tasmota…

I haven’t found a solution yet. Thought it might have to do with my somewhat beta coordinator stick (plus rather like an isolated problem to me) and hence didn’t want to further trouble / hijack this blueprint thread.

That Tasmota command is interesting, but then we need to see if / how such a command could be done in ZHA plus I’m not fully sure yet whether it actually has to do with the change of the mode.

not fully sure yet whether it actually has to do with the change of the mode.

After sending the opplemode command with tasmota, the switch is sending 1_single, 1_double, 1_triple… until I bind it to ZHA again.
Looks like the opple switch has two modes, one for binding it directly to bulbs and the other one for more advanced usage.
Maybe I should open an issue for that instead of hijacking this thread. :thinking:

Cheers

I found zha quirks has an entry for a V5 switch that isn’t yet in home assistant. An upgrade to 0.58 of the quirks fixed it once reloaded.

I found zha quirks has an entry for a V5 switch that isn’t yet in home assistant. An upgrade to 0.58 of the quirks fixed it once reloaded.

Thanks for the info. Do you have a hint how I can do the upgrade to 0.58? My setup is based on Hass.io and I have no clue how I can upgrade zha quirks only :see_no_evil:

BTW, @balu79 opened a new thread for this. Maybe we should move the discussion to this one → https://community.home-assistant.io/t/aqara-opple-6-buttons/274276

I’m running core in a docker container. I added a volume mount for zha_quirks and did a pip install.

I only manage to get the left 3 button working. None of the right 3 button are working.

Works like a charm! :pray:

Hi Guys,

I ordered the 6 button from aliexpress but got a 1 knob version ;-( Can somebody adapt/create a ZHA blueprint in for this single button, It is recognized by my converted sonoff. no knob action possible. thanks in advance… Frank

THis is the off action in zha_event
{
“event_type”: “zha_event”,
“data”: {
“device_ieee”: “04:cf:8c:df:3c:79:6c:d9”,
“unique_id”: “04:cf:8c:df:3c:79:6c:d9:1:0x0006”,
“device_id”: “5d49e31450bc29d225274e83fd90eaa0”,
“endpoint_id”: 1,
“cluster_id”: 6,
“command”: “off”,
“args”: []
},
“origin”: “LOCAL”,
“time_fired”: “2021-03-14T09:47:17.338883+00:00”,
“context”: {
“id”: “91df3969a376c0a4fb5c45474ecb72d8”,
“parent_id”: null,
“user_id”: null
}
}

and this the on action:
{
“event_type”: “zha_event”,
“data”: {
“device_ieee”: “04:cf:8c:df:3c:79:6c:d9”,
“unique_id”: “04:cf:8c:df:3c:79:6c:d9:1:0x0006”,
“device_id”: “5d49e31450bc29d225274e83fd90eaa0”,
“endpoint_id”: 1,
“cluster_id”: 6,
“command”: “on”,
“args”: []
},
“origin”: “LOCAL”,
“time_fired”: “2021-03-14T09:47:30.986141+00:00”,
“context”: {
“id”: “e80e4647a2eab94a8c5d07a5ad92c8bf”,
“parent_id”: null,
“user_id”: null
}
}

but this could be false information because the device doesnt exists in HA, so HA took another profile.

“manufacturer”: “LUMI”,
“model”: “lumi.remote.b286opcn01”,
“class”: “zigpy.device.Device”

The same problem. Did you manage to solve this somehow?

Can i use this blueprint also for the single and double on?

The left version (with two double buttons) works for me with this blueprint. :+1: