Aqara pet feeder C1 potions dispensed in wrong time zone

Hi there,
I am using the C1 pet feeder in PST time zone. The manual feeding works really well however the “potions dispensed today” makes no sense since it resets at 17:00 our time. I guess this comes out to UTC or something.
But my question is: how can I configure this? My wife and I use this feeder and we basically have to keep track with a little whiteboard to make sure we fed enough.

This is the graph of potions dispensed:

don’t know if there’s a way to set the device timezone from ha. might be in an mqtt command. but have you already checked using the aqara app?

I hate to just bump with no info, but I’m having the same issue. I don’t believe the Aqara app is helpful as it expects you to be using their branded Aqara Zigbee hub and sign up for an account.

I’m looking for the same answer - I’m currently planning on working around this by having my automation keep track of the portions distributed itself, but it’s not ideal.

That app unfortunately requires their proprietary hub which I do not own, I wanted to use my own zigbee dongle.

Sorry for necro, but did you ever figure this out?

Just started using C1 last week with ZHA and the UTC zone on dispensed today is overly annoying me. Thanks!