Aqara pet feeder C1 potions dispensed in wrong time zone

Hi there,
I am using the C1 pet feeder in PST time zone. The manual feeding works really well however the “potions dispensed today” makes no sense since it resets at 17:00 our time. I guess this comes out to UTC or something.
But my question is: how can I configure this? My wife and I use this feeder and we basically have to keep track with a little whiteboard to make sure we fed enough.

This is the graph of potions dispensed:

don’t know if there’s a way to set the device timezone from ha. might be in an mqtt command. but have you already checked using the aqara app?

I hate to just bump with no info, but I’m having the same issue. I don’t believe the Aqara app is helpful as it expects you to be using their branded Aqara Zigbee hub and sign up for an account.

I’m looking for the same answer - I’m currently planning on working around this by having my automation keep track of the portions distributed itself, but it’s not ideal.

That app unfortunately requires their proprietary hub which I do not own, I wanted to use my own zigbee dongle.

Sorry for necro, but did you ever figure this out?

Just started using C1 last week with ZHA and the UTC zone on dispensed today is overly annoying me. Thanks!

Unfortunately no. The frustrating thing is that the data is all there, it just needs to be shifted. I was asking for a way of just quering the data from that data source and creating my own entity that I then can display here: Query entity status and display some data

But the only answer was trying to make a counter that counts up which does not always work and is an inferior way of doing it since the data is already in the “portions dispensed today”. I’ll will try to pick this up again however.
I just don’t know how I could configure the device to report the correct count. It looks like this is just a zigbee entity so it seems that when a food portion is triggered, the device reports back to zigbee that a portion was dispensed (because it also tracks that when I press the button).
The feeder itself has no clock or time zone.
That must mean that somewhere in HA or in the Zigbee integration of HA, the time zone is hard-coded to UTC. Not sure how this can be fixed.

If I can’t find a way of fixing it, I will try to create some entity that just displays the count based on a query of the data source “portions spend today”.
There must be a way. I just feel very overwhelmed with the complexity of HA to do anything useful besides clicking around.