Aqara pet feeder in z2mqtt wrong schedule after reboot

I have the aqara pet feeder c1 in z2mqtt (addon) and i use its default feeder schedule (4 timeslots), but everytime i reboot HA the schedule gets offset by 1 hour (not in config, but it feeds one hour after the scheduled time).
My guess is that when it reboots it ignores my timezone for a while and then after a while it resumes the correct schedule. Anyone also experiencing this?

I’m trying to track down something similar where whenever I restart Z2M, the pet feeder doesn’t feed based on my schedule anymore. It’s possible that the time could just be off, and I haven’t been able to figure out what’s wrong, and whether it would ever resume feeding in my case. The time is sent during configuration, which happens when Z2M starts, so it should sync up. I’ll try to run some experiments and probably file an issue if there isn’t one.

It’s making me lose confidence that my pets will be fed on schedule, so I really need to get to the bottom of it.

Edit: I just ran a couple of experiments and I think it may an issue with when the schedule is populated in Z2M vs. when the device is reconfigured at Z2M startup. I also sometimes see the schedule appear to be empty in the Z2M UI, where switching to a different tab and back to “Exposes” causes the previous schedule to suddenly appear. I scheduled a feeding, stayed on the “Exposes” tab, restarted HA and it dispensed food as expected. Then I scheduled a feeding, went back to the “devices” page, restarted Z2M, and it didn’t feed. I went into “Exposes” and the schedule was unexpectedly blank. Then I went back to Devices and back to Exposes and the proper schedule showed up. Could be some sort of race condition.

Filed an issue here. I’m switching to an automation for now rather than relying on the local schedule.

Hey, I have been having this exact issue as well. I am unsure if it is offset on time or stopping the scheduled feed after reboot. Is there a way to send a manual sync or ask the device to publish its current date and time?