Aqara sensor can't be rediscovered

I have a GoControl HUSBZB-1 zwave/zigbee hub. I haven’t been able to add any devices before today. I picked up some Aqara sensors just to see if they could be added. I was able to add two of them without issue. But, I removed them to see if they could be rediscovered and they can’t. The “Add zigbee device” just spins searching for them. Could this be a problem with the hub or the code in Home Assistant?

Have you reset the the Aqara senors by holding reset button for more than 5 seconds until the LED indicator blinks three times.

I’ve held the little button for up to 30 seconds (including my first try for just 5 seconds). The light blinks constantly during that time. I’m going to remove the battery and leave it out for an hour to see if that helps.

Closing the loop on this one. Success! Removing the battery and then going through re-pairing worked. Now to test that they actually work.

Hi @peecee !

Can I ask you something :slight_smile:
I’m having an issue with some Xiaomi sensors (see here Zigbee devices unvailable after Home Assistant RESTART), and maybe you can help me debug…

Can you please make a Home Assistant “Restart” and check if all your devices get connected again?

Thanks in advance.