Aqara Temperature Humidity Sensor - Zigbee USB device

I finally managed to get my Linear HUSBZB-1 working for zha (zigbee) and added the Aqara Temperature Humidity Sensor to my HA.
It shows a nice circle with the Temp at the top of the Overview and appears to update fine.
However, where/how do I get HA to display the Humidity, Pressure, and Battery levels this device supports in ST?

[EDIT]: Humidity magically shows up after I restarted HA… now just need battery and pressure info.

Thanks!

Pressure sensor is being added in 0.70 or 0.71 can’t remember…check the release notes when they come out

battery reporting may get added soon but nobody knows, many are still waiting.

Thank you, was hoping there was a way to do custom handlers like ST, but locally :slight_smile:

Where do I find path notes (features expected into next version), at github?

yup you can check on github and you can also check the corresponding library (in this case bellows and zigpy) for all the updates. You can do custom handlers but you need to write the code. Home Assistant can support everything and can do everything ST did but you need to let the developers work on it. Just like the ST device handler someone needed to spend time to make it. Alternatively you can get all that data right now using the Xiaomi gateway and connecting it to home assistant, that is how I am using my xiaomi stuff.

Great thanks. Do you mean this gateway? https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_345588.html?wid=1654075

yup thats the one i have

1 Like

Hi
I have a problem with one of my aqara temperature sensors, recently it begins to return a temperature of -100 ° C, not always just one for several readings. Someone found a similar problem? Could it be something related to the condition of the battery? According to the sensor, it is still over 60%, but it can be wrong.