Ariela - Home Assistant Android Client

Please use the code formatter so we can see what it looks like in the correct format.
Indentation, etc. is very important.

From what you have pasted - if this is exactly what is in your configuration.yaml and automatiom.yaml files, then you are missing the colon ( : ) after mobile_app.

I would expect that the configuration checker would flag this as a problem too.

not sure if you realize it or not but your website seems to be down right now.

Also i just updated the app and now i cant use notifications. When i try to send one it gives me the error

Timeout sending notification to https://ariela.surodev.com/notification/

is this happening because the website is down?

I just tried and surodev website is up. https://ariela.surodev.com/ you can check it too

Huh that’s weird not sure what’s going on but none of my devices can connect to the website. Thought it might be the adguard add-on I installed on hass but I just disabled that completely and I still can’t access it. But if I flip my VPN or mobile data on it works fine.

EDIT: Got it working had to reset everything and when I tried again I got a pop-up saying from “bitninja” saying my IP address was blocked by the site. Gave me the option to do a captcha and delist my IP address. Now it seems fine.

1 Like

@Ionut
Thank you for incorporating url in notifications. Much appreciated !

1 Like

What is the code formatter?

The configuration yaml
is:
mobile_app:
There was no errors when checked.

I inadvertently selected the Web-UI as default for Ariela. Now all i get is the Web-UI when I start Ariela. Is there some way to turn this off, or do I have uninstall and reinstall Ariela?

Swipe from the far left and you should be able to get the Ariela menu.
From here you can go back into settings and turn off the web-UI.

Hello
After today’s update, I have erroneous GPS reading data.

source type
gps
latitude
-2.xxxxxx
longitude
51.xxxxxxxx
gps accuracy
And my correct GPS data is

latitude
51.xxxxxxxx
longitude
-2.xxxxxx

Everything has been repaired

Thank you! That fixed it.

okay for some reason i keep getting kicked off of being able to use the site. After restarting my entire network and trying to log back in i was greeted with a bitninja captcha thing. After i clicked “im not a robot” and then clicking delist i was able to go onto the website again. My notifications started working again. Come back a few hours later and my notifications are getting the error

Timeout sending notification to https://ariela.surodev.com/notification/

so i go check and see if i can click the link

https://ariela.surodev.com/

and im back to not being able to go onto the site again.

Same here, since the last update, when connecting to internal IP, latitude and longitude are switched. If i connect to external IP, then GPS location is correct.

I know about this issue, its an regression from the last version. I will fix this asap.

Hello all,

Version 1.3.4.0 is out.
What’s new:

• NEW: device tracker mobile app support
  • NEW: add ability to use device tracker with both see service or mobile app
  • fixed device tracker lat / long issue

Yes, it works, thanks. Now I have “notify.android_mi8_2 dervice”, need to rewrite my notifications, but it works, thanks!

1 Like

So after contacting bitninja they said my IP address was added to the greylist on accident. They said they would contact the site admin with instructions to fix it.

1 Like

Hi @Ionut,
Thanks for your Quick responses!
I’m using the new device tracker with mobile app, and is great! But I noticed that now my devices are not showed in Maps menu on Ariela.

It is just me, or what?

Hello @Ionut,

i have a problem, the coordinate of longitude and lattitude are inversed for my mobilephone on Hassio…

i update to the new version to try if it fix it…no fix.

Home:
latitude: -20.8864
longitude: 55.4511

with device tracker on my note8:
latitude: 55.4511
longitude: -21.2458

sure its a bug…how fix it please?

I have enable Device tracker - mobile app and see, it works again…sorry

1 Like

@Ionut
What is see service? I’m new to HA and I’m not familiar with this.

Please check this : Device tracker - Home Assistant