Arming and disarming Aqara alarm in physical world with optical feedback

I am replacing my current alarm system with Aqara one (M1S hub). I need to arm/disarm alarm not only with app, but also with HW button somewhere. I can use Aqara mini switch (switch hidden somewhere + e.g. single click for disarming, double for arming). But it would be nice to have some optical feedback (no sound). I cannot use M1S hub for light feedback as I need to arming alarm on two different places in a house and also have a smart hub plugged in socket near the entrace door is maybe not a good idea.

So I am looking for some smart LED indicator light. I was playing with idea of some RGB bulbs (change color of room light to red after entering armed house or something like that), but it is not easy as the hall has no smart bulbs now and it would be too expensive as there are many switches to change. And I need just one small LED to know, if the alarm is on or off.

I was also looking for some smart plug with RGB status light (e.g. Tuya has one RGB Light Smart Plug US Type | Smart Plugs | Tuya Expo), but no info about that LED light - if it is exposed to Homeassistant and can be controlled separately.

Maybe some type of smart amber light can be used. But it must be easily controllable from HA.

I am not a solder man, so i prefer some hack I can buy and plug into a socket :slight_smile: Thanks for any ideas and tips.

1 Like

I am looking for something similar.
Ideally a wireless button with multiple actions (single, double, tripple) so that disarming is not just a simple press. This in combination with some kind of feedback (led) to show alarm is active or not.