Assistance with Home Assistant VM: WARNING [supervisor.homeassistant.core] watchdog found Home Assistant failed, restarting

I have a Home Assistant VMware VM on a Windows 11 host. It works perfectly. However, when I run the Vmware VM as a Windows Service with something like AlwaysUp or NSSM; when Home Assistant Core reboots, I always see the following warning message in yellow:

t appears that something is causing Home Assistant core to turn off abruptly during the reboot process. At least, that’s what it looks like to me.

When this happens over and over again, eventually something breaks; which then I have to rebuild the entire VM again and restore from backup.

If I don’t run the VM as a Windows Service, Home Assistant Core will reboot pretty quickly (30-40 seconds)… and, doesn’t show that warning message.

Could someone shed some light on what might be happening; and, maybe suggest a solution or at least a way to display more detailed logging to find out what is really happening; and, maybe figure out a solution.