[asuswrt] Could not parse row

On hass.io 0.62.1 I see these logs all the time for some of my devices:

2018-02-01 06:30:14 DEBUG (SyncWorker_17) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker.asuswrt] Could not parse row: ? (192.168.xxx.xxx) at <incomplete>  on eth0

Some of them appear to be in the same network / subnet as the HA server, but others aren’t.
Can anyone explain what these errors mean?

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/13351

I am getting these errors, but in looking more closely it is for devices that were recently connected but are not currently available. So I guess they are “stale” essentially. @kennedyshead any suggestions or just ignore them?
I am just trying to cleanup any errors as things were getting out of hand… thanks.

I’d say they can be suppressed, they are just hammering the log and are “stale” as you say.

Btw… They are getting more frequent in my code as well, so I think I’ll have a revisit soon in the implementation :wink:

Did you guys get anywhere with this? I have hundreds of these as well. I’d try wiping whatever database asuswrt is working with, but I can’t find it anywhere

I haven’t seen these error for a while. You could try to clean the known devices file to see if that helps?