Atrea ventilation - Custom component

Hi Juraj, your custom component is great, thank you very much for it, I had to comission my own unit and had to find my way to the service menu. Once there I understood atreas approach of reusing modbus registers as the values for the webpage (confirmed by using “inspect element” on each input field in service menu) - so after enabling modbus I have now created modbus sensors for additional statuses of the unit (including actual flow of air, all reported temperatures and ), later finding out that the .xml sent to user page has all the vales in plaintext, even the ones otherwise showed only in service menu.

Modbus registers explanations are in vodnici forum: https://www.vodnici.net/community/diy-navody-loxone-arduino/riadenie-rekuperacie-atrea-z-loxone/

Hello Juraj,

Many, many thanks for your work. I am using VARIO ECV 390, Firmware CP : 71.18, Firmware RD4-int : 72.06, Firmware RD4-eth : 73.23, Firmware RD4-web : 74.16 but it doesn work with my Home Assistant installation. I followed your installation instructions, but no luck with the unit. Could you please help and sorry for bothering…

1 Like

Hey Vasek!

Please update to version 5.0 which adds support for your unit.

Hey, thank you for the link! Feel free to open PR if you would like more attributes available! :slight_smile:

Juraj,

you are the genius! Many thanks, it works!!! Vasek

Hi Juraj,

I have tried to create a PR in Github (my first, and also my first interaction with python) to the custom component in order to correctly calulate and show negative outside air temperate according to the modbus previously linked documentation.

The current calculation throws me temperatures of around - 5.898,5 C (instead of -0.1 C).

Interestingly direct modbus reading of I10202 gives proper (after divided by 10) negative temperature values - possibly HA directly reads it as a signed integer.

I cannot test it further right now as the temperature hovers at +0.1 and forcing more air to the unit would wake up SO… so I will report later once I get the chance to freeze the unit.

Ondrej

1 Like

Hello Juraj,
at first thank you very much for this component. I have Atrea RD5 too. I would like ask you, if you know, how could be possible get logs from Atrea, mainly CO2. This detail is in Service setuping in section 1. Status of inputs: RD4 ext: 1.2.10 Inputs IN1/RD5ext. This possibility is without service password. I suppose, that get all logs could be very tricky, because this is possible get only with password, which is changing every day (MO-SA).
Thank you very much for your answer
Zdenek

Hi Zdenku,

you actually do not need service password to read all information that RD5 sends, as when you open the atrea webserver and login with user password, and open developer console, you will see that the atrea sends every second file called xml.xml which has values of all registers.

Serice password only enables ability to change those ‘locked’ registers, but you can read them very easily.

Ondrej

Hi Ondro,
thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I didnt find out the developer console. I have there only service mode, where is Imputs States without any password. I would like ask you if you know how can I get these logs (datas) from the Imputs states to HA? I want it monitoring with Grafana…
Thank you very much
Z.

the developer console is of the internet browser :slightly_smiling_face:

The atrea frontend sends xml.xml file from which the integration reads the states. If you modify Juraj code to read another statuses you can get them where you need them

1 Like

Atrea zones

Hi,
do you know please how is possible change the zones? I have 3: house, 1 floor and ground floor. And the second question is, that the fan changing has only one value, so if is setup on Atrea is working in 2 value mode (ie. circulation and ventilation - fan mode NORMAL/MAX) the setup of fan mode in HA shutdown the unit. On Atrea is value ie. 20061 instead the value of performance.
Thank you very much for your help Z

Hi Juraj,
Many thanks very much for your Atrea addon. It works fine with my:
Typ jednotky: Atrea Duplex EC370
Provedení: Standard
Specifikace: Typ1
sw RD5 ver.: 2.02.08

I am new to HomeAssistant and I have several (lama :o) ) questions:

1. I set in configuration.yaml:
customize:
     fan_modes:
       - '15%'
       - '22%'
       - '35%'
       - '50%'
       - '70%'
       - '100%'

…but Card in Dashboard still offer: 12%, 20%, 30% 40%,…
Restart of HA does not help. Do you know why it does not accept my presets?

1. Card in Dashboard show “big digit” as Outsite temperature and “small digit” is Set internal temperature.
    Please, how could I modifi showing to:
    “big digit” = current internal temp.
    “small digit” = current otside temp. ??

2. In to Dasboard is able to add only one card Termostat connected to Atrea values. Is it correct? Is it maximum in your Atrea addon?

Hey!

1. Make sure to put it under atrea, not root.
climate:
  - platform: atrea
    host: [IP ADDRESS TO ATREA UNIT]
    password: [PASSWORD TO ATREA UNIT]
    customize:
      fan_modes:
        - '50%'
        - '70%'
        - '100%'
      presets:
        - 'Off'
        - 'Ventilation'
        - 'Circulation'
        - 'Night precooling'
  1. This is standard across Home Assistant. Big number shows inside temperature while small number shows requested temperature. You could also in theory use Generic Thermostat - Home Assistant to create a new climate entity and set it up as you wish with whatever sensors you need.
  2. You can add as much cards as you need. You can use climate entities in many cards and it shows differently depending on the card. Check out Lovelace - Home Assistant .

Hello,
is it possible to login using username + password? As I’m looking into pytrea there’s only ip and password, I don’t see username anywhere. Am I right?
I’m using Atreas cloud so username + password is mandatory.

Thanks

Hello,

cloud is not supported and support for it is not planned in this integration.

New Features

• Configuration is now done via config flow
  • All advanced options are now under Options when you have added entity, their changes are reflected instantly without any restarts needed
  • Information about model, firmware version and manufacturer were added
  • Firmware can now be monitored and updated directly via Home Assistant

Breaking Changes

You will need to remove climate: atrea from your configuration.yaml as configuration is now done entirely via UI. After you remove this, you will need to set up climate entity via UI.

New Features

• Ports can now be defined
  • Password can now be empty

Fixes

Hello
Congrats for the great job!
I have MULTI-ECO 1100 and it also has air conditioning integrated in the unit. Do you have this also integrated?
Thank you

It depends on how it’s done. Try and let me know!

This is what i need to play with, but i don’t know how to send this values.

Thanks