Atrea ventilation - Custom component

Control for that is currently not inside the integration.
You could easily use https://github.com/JurajNyiri/pyatrea with your own simple script to vrite any value. Use setCommand and exec methods to write the value.

Hello Juraj,all, thanks for this great integration I am using it for some time now and all works properly on my ECV380. I am know I am missing something but is there a way how I could use automation to change fan speed? I do have CO2 sensors across the house and ideally I would like to set it up in a way that once CO2 hits specific threshold increase the speed of the fan to “vent” the house. Right now I am doing it via Shelly module connected to D2 and D3 and present in the unit on those switches but it is a bulky solution without the real control of the fan, rather triggering just preset on D2 or D3.

Well, you know the feeling where you need to ask in order to find out what you were doing wrong? Well that was my case. The integration is prepared for all :slight_smile: . fan_mode - takes the % input of how much power should the fan have :smiley: It works like a charm. So maybe this comes as handy to someone else :slight_smile:

service: climate.set_fan_mode
data:
  fan_mode: "80"
target:
  device_id: 1e3afad544cc1702
  entity_id: climate.atrea

1 Like

Hello, can you please guide me how can i install this? I have Atrea HACS integration, configuration.yaml is set. Then i try to add the Atrea integration and it asks for an IP address but my Atrea unit IP is not a default iIP it has an IP 10.50.30.14 and i get the error message : IP address is not a supported Atrea unit.

thank you

Hi there! I will get Atrea Duplex 380 ECV5 ventilation unit with aMotion controller in about two weeks. Is this component going to work with it? The modbus registers should be the same as for the RD5 controller, but if I got it right, this component communicates with the unit through web API. Which leads to my second question - what is the reason to use web API instead of setting modbus registers? Wouldn’t it be that simpler/more robust? Thanks and may the air flow :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have similar device and had the look on the python library and custom component to confirm that they are incompatible. I’m thinking to hack some custom component together for my use but could make it working for you too. Do you know python? ,)

Hi Juraj,
thanks for this great integration, I really love it. I have one question though: when I run on schedule in automatic mode and the unit switches itself off, in the web interface I can see “Actual power: off” changing with “Requested power: Norm/min” and “Current mode: automatic” changing with “Requested mode: automatic”. However, in the attributes, I get preset-mode: automatic, requested_power: 33% and fan_mode: 33%. Then when it automatically switches on to vent, it changes in the web interface to “Actual power: Norm/min”, but the attributes stay the same. So in other words, when in automatic mode, I don’t see in HA whether the unit is actually on or off. Or did I miss something?
Thank you very much

Hi,
thanks for the integration. I have 1 issue with the fan speed.
I’m usint the Atrea RA5 unit, and I don’t have 15%, 20%…100% speed there but this:
for circulation:
Off, Min-Circ, Norm-Circ, max-Circ

for ventilation:
Off, Min-vent,Norm-vent, Max-vent

If I use the percentages, i get ‘undefined’ error.

any possible fix for this?

many thanks!

this is very unusual. It should have local IP (192.168.xxx.xxx). this looks more like an public IP.
Go to your router setting, (don’t know what router are you using) and look up for DHCP client or DHCP reservation menu. (can be also under local network settings).
Then look for the atrea unit. The IP should be similar to 192.168.1.xxx

Please open GH issue.

Hi Rudolf, I am using the following fan speeds in the Atrea coniguration: 30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38. The meaning of these values in the constant air flow mode is:

0 Off
10 Min - Ventilation
11 Norm - Ventilation
12 Max - Ventilation
20 Min - Circulation
21 Norm - Circulation
22 Max - Circulation
30 Min/Min - Circulation with ventilation,
31 Min/Norm - Circulation with ventilation
32 Min/Max - Circulation with ventilation
33 Norm/Min - Circulation with ventilation
34 Norm/Norm - Circulation with ventilation
35 Norm/Max - Circulation with ventilation
36 Max/Min - Circulation with ventilation
37 Max/Norm - Circulation with ventilation
38 Max/Max - Circulation with ventilation

You will not have the description of the values in the UI but at least the Atrea panel will not show undefined.

1 Like

Hi Juraj, Thank you for your work on this integration.
I have one problem for start :-/
obrazek
Instalation - all ok
Modbus TCP - Enabled
IP - correct with atrea (Duplex ECV380 RD5)
Port 80
log and pass same as in control.atrea.eu
Do you know, where is a problem?
There are more of us with the same problem.

Thank you very much.

There are units with different interface that is not compatible. Post more details about your setup

Do you mean more info about ventilation unit?
Atrea Duplex ECV380.RD5

sw RD5 ver.: 2.03.25
And setup of HA?
Intel NUC - Proxmox - HA
All wired connected.
If helped some log, I can post it if you tell me which that…

I think I looked at version 3 before and we found that it is not compatible. Could you open developer tools in browser, reload tab and check the network tab and make a screenshot of what you see there when you open the page?

Ou, bad message :-/
But thank you for your interest :slight_smile:
Do you mean thisone?

Based on the screenshot and my memory that is an entirely different system unfortunately that is not compatible with this integration.

I didn’t want to hear that :-/
Is it some chance to update this integration for this version of Atrea? Is this possible?
Or, do you have some ide for connect it with HA?
Thank you very much Juraj.

It is possible but it would involve writing a completely new integration and not something that can be done quickly and easily without access to the unit itself.

Look into if it supports modbus that could work for ha natively.