ATS advanced ATSx500 - Direct or Ultrasync - Intrusion Alarm System

I would very much like to connect the ATS Advanced ATSx500-ip to HASS.

I know there is already an ultrasync integration, but it does not work with an ATS Advanced ATSx500-IP panel.

Bonjour, j’ai le même type d’alarme que vous. Avez vous trouvé une solution?
Merci,
thibaut

Do you have any news on this topic? I have an Aritech (later UTC) ATS4000 with an ATS-IP-KIT the ATS1809, quit similar as the ATSx500. Is there any way to get this hooked into HA?

I have currently forwarded some signals to the output ports, imported by a Fibaro Universal Sensor. But this isn’t that great as the z-wave signal is sometimes disturbed and therefore not reliable…

I have been trying to setup the SIA integration but I cannot get it working… I have tried so many things that I’m wondering if this can work…

We hebben al ruim een jaar AtsAdvXML gemaakt voor integratie ATS Advanced x500 panelen met Domotica (HA) en KNX. In onze handleiding staat ook beschreven hoe alle events middels Node-Red ingelezen kunnen worden in HA. Onlangs ook de integratie verder uitgebreid en uitgewerkt met gebruik van integratie alarm controll panel (manual) hiermee volledige 2-weg integratie. AtsAdvXML is een Windows service applicatie met een gui om instellingen te maken en is alleen beschikbaar voor beveiligingsinstallateurs ! Voor prijs en meer informatie info softandsec nl

Is there are any news about he ATS integration to HA ? I would like to have at least the information if the alarm is armed or not.

Wat is er mogelijk voor particulieren qua integratie van ATS1500AIP met HA?

If you only are interested in systems status armed and unarmed events you always can connect an ATS output (triggerd by armed) to an external webrelais input which can be integrated with HA. Then also you even can use that same external webrelais output and wire is to an ATS input which is setup as keyswitch hold for Arming and Disarming the ATS Alarm system !

Ivm service en onderhoud doen wij zoals aangegeven alleen zaken met beveiligingsinstallateurs, dus je kunt altijd hiervoor een installateur inschakelen !

Hello, Do you have any example on how to do it ? :smiley:

If you are a securityinstaller send me a email [email protected] with your company details and I will send you back a manual !