Audi MMI support

Same for me. End point changed again? Any clue what’s the new one?

Yep, same here. Doesn’t surprise me. I’ve never been impressed with the way Audi handles technology. Their own website has all sorts of problems. I can rarely get access to my Audi Financial Services account because of technical issues on their end.

They probably changed something without even considering that they could break an integration (they don’t care).

Based on the error I’m seeing in the logs, it looks like the endpoint has changed and the one HA is looking for no longer works.

solved:

I have the same problem here. Only two sensors for my Q4… and a lot of errors on the log:

2023-04-04 13:09:11.850 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] support_status_report set to False: 502

2023-04-04 13:09:12.541 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] Unable to obtain the vehicle shortTerm tripdata of WAUZZZFZ4PP020290: 403, message='Forbidden', url=URL('https://mal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/api/bs/tripstatistics/v1/vehicles/WAUZZZFZ4PP020290/tripdata/shortTerm?type=list&from=1970-01-01T00:00:00Z&to=2023-04-04T12:39:11Z')

2023-04-04 13:09:12.700 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] Unable to obtain the vehicle longTerm tripdata of WAUZZZFZ4PP020290: 403, message='Forbidden', url=URL('https://mal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/api/bs/tripstatistics/v1/vehicles/WAUZZZFZ4PP020290/tripdata/longTerm?type=list&from=1970-01-01T00:00:00Z&to=2023-04-04T12:39:12Z')

2023-04-04 13:09:12.804 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] support_position set to False: 502

2023-04-04 13:09:13.014 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] support_climater set to False: 403

2023-04-04 13:09:13.212 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] support_charger set to False: 403

2023-04-04 13:09:13.309 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.audiconnect.audi_connect_account] support_preheater set to False: 502

2023-04-04 13:09:19.387 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

Is this integration still working, I just added my e-tron and it’s only adding one entity (sensor.audi_e_tron_gt_model). Is there a fix I can try ?

Unfortunately Audi does frequent changes to their (private) API. Thankfully there are some clever folks around here who usually make it work again within some days.
That being said, it’s currently working fine for me (e-tron).
Can you see all the information / actions with the same user using the phone app / website?

Mine stopped a few weeks ago.Just found this patch for audi_services.py, downloaded the new file, restarted and now works (again, for a while at least.)

@MarkusLa Yes all works fine elsewhere

@rebel7580 I just check mine and that is the file I’ve got so it must be included now. Still not working for me! I’ve removed and re-added it a few times now.

Does anyone know what the “ sensor.audi_e_tron_actual_charge_rate” exactly is” I would expect it is the charging power, but am currently connected to a 10kW charging point, but the integration shows values varying between 30 and 45…

Also applied this changes few weeks ago and was working fine until few days ago… After some recent updates/restarts it stopped :frowning: So I guess another change.
One question I have; if Audi is changing URLs, so it need to be adjusted in the library, how it is done for their own mobile applications? I’ve seen no update for iOS recently, but application continues to work just fine, destite these changes. Perhaps some sort of proxy is being used or actual configuration is retried by application at start? Maybe something that could be replicated?

Hi Vic is it possible you share the exact code of your card.
I would like to start making the same card as soon as I get the car.

@Heelderpeel
Hi Maurice, I have sent you a PM, have you got it?

Any light in the tunnel to have integration woring again?

Looks to be dead unfortunately

Mine is working. I do not see issues with it.

Mine stopped to work ~3 weeks ago. No sensors available, integration failed to load:
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21.32.39
Strangely no errors in the log:
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21.33.42

Which version are you using? I havev updated it to 0c0eba5.
I get all the parameters…

The “last update” parameter has never worked for me :wink:
You might try to disable and enable it again or to reinstall it.

Same version as ypours… Was working fine for quite long time and then one day stopped.
I’ll try your suggestions, maybe will help…

Well, disabling/reenabling didn’t changed a thing. So I deleted integration, redownloaded it and tried to initiate again, but then got an error:

Should not be a problem with credentials, as these didn’t changed and work without problem with audi app on iPhone or from the web.

To those who faced problems recently!
Just checked once more today and ingration seems to work agan! I was able to succesfully went through the setup process with success and all sensors are available now!

1 Like