August Integration requires reauthentication

I have August integration working with a Yale Unity entrance lock in Australia. Just today the integration says the brand is wrong and I need to reauthenticate. Last year Yale Home moved away from August so I had to create a Yale Home account for the new Yale Home app on the phone. My original august.com login has not worked since then.

I’m asked for this and my email address is shown, but I can not get the reauth to work Anyone else had this?

1 Like

I have the exact same problem

2 Likes

Same issue here from New Zealand - Started this afternoon

It may be solved this this open issue in GitHub looking into the status update problem - code being rewritten to accommodate for OAuth which my in code the TXT code prompt.

What I have noticed is, that Yale is no prompting for and Auth Code via TXT / SMS when integrating to 3rd Party apps. When this started this afternoon, I changed the password to make 100% sure it wasn’t a fat-finger issue. In doing so I needed to readd the skill to Alexa and I was prompted and received a auth code via TXT that needed to be entered the Alexa App.

Duplicate of @bdraco post above - follow link that post for more info.

1 Like

Thanks all for the comments - looks like I’ll have to use the Yale Home app for a while. I spoke to tech support and they told me about the Assa Abloy aaecosystem.com site, where I set up a new account, as I thought maybe that was the issue, but it wasn’t.