August lock question

I’m trying to create an automation that will fire if the August lock is locked but only if it’s done by ‘one touch’ which is via the keypad. I’m not sure if there is an entity for this. Right now I see the options for if the lock is locked in general: Image 2022-02-09 at 2.50.40 PM which creates a problem. I don’t want the automation to trigger if someone manually locks the door from the inside for example. According to the HASS docs there is a presence detection like if john smith locks or unlocks the door, so wondering if there is something for detecting if it’s locked by the keypad.
The only other thing I can think of is if maybe I integrate a motion sensor and say if the door is locked and there is no motion after X amount of time then do thing, but that also can create some issues because then I have to outfit a rather large space with motion sensors.
3rd option is possibly detecting if certain lights are off in a zone, because generally when we leave we shut all lights off, especially the front lights near the door. The lights are all Lutron Caseta lights (which I have been unable to to connect the bridge as of late…) so perhaps using that as another check… “if front lights are off, and door is locked, do thing”.
But ideally it would be detecting if the keypad was pressed with ‘one touch’ to lock it.
Any suggestions would be great, thanks.