Auto generating mushroom dashboard using strategies

I just a did an HA restart and now the PC browser is giving this error for each room:

Hi, collaborator of the Mushroom Strategy hereā€¦

Which browser and version are you using and which version of the strategy?
Looks like youā€™re using Chrome. Iā€™ll need to see the output of the JavaScript console at DevTools.
E.g.
afbeelding

Please file a Bug Report at the Github repo for easier assistance.

For people who experience error ā€œError loading the dashboard strategyā€ā€¦

See topic How to solve: Error loading the dashboard strategy #90 at our discussion page of the Github repo.

You should be able to add views like:

extra_views:
      - theme: Backend-selected
        title: cool view
        path: cool-view
        icon: mdi:emoticon-cool
        badges: []
        cards:
          - type: markdown
            content: I am cool

The build-in views can be customized as described at Strategy Options Ā· AalianKhan/mushroom-strategy Wiki Ā· GitHub

I have opened a new issue on Github as requested.

Hello
Is-it possible to add chips in a view ?
Regards

I have the dashboard installed and working and it is awesome, compared to the amount of effort it would have took me to get it to this level. So THANK YOU to the developer(s).

I am trying to learn how to edit the dashboard? For e.g. is there a simple way to switch the weather entity (I have more than one) on the chip card on the first page. Same question for preventing some entities from showing on the dashboard. I am comfortable using YAML to edit in a code editor.

Really like this!

Is it possible to generate a dashboard with this strategy, but then be able to edit it like a regular dashboard like adjust/add/remove cards easily in the UI?

Unfortunately that is one of the greatest limitations of how scripted dashboards as it doesnā€™t create a yaml file or something similar

1 Like

Aha I see, that is unfortunateā€¦ Hopefully that will come as a feature in the future!

Never the less, great work with this one!

anyone having issues with graph-cards generation?
Just started using this strategy since yesterday, so canā€™t seem to figure out whats to be expected. I do have other mini-graph cards properly working so i have to assume the strategy is doing something different