Auto target deprecation for service calls raises odd error

In Home Assistant 0.102.3 on docker I am adding a button to call an automation, but when I press it it gives me an error that seems out of place. The error is:

[homeassistant.components.automation] Not passing an entity ID to a service to target all entities is deprecated. Update your call to automation.trigger to be instead: entity_id: all

which is illogical considering a service call to trigger an automation should NOT want to run them ALL, and anyhow I have specified an entity_id. Before raising an issue in github I wanted someone else to sense-check what I am doing, as I am not yet massively confident in configuring new actions from lovelace cards. The PR #19006 that deprecated the old behaviour was v0.85 back in January and I’d be surprised if I was the first person to hit the issue if I was configuring things correctly.

cards: 
      - type: entities
        title: Call automations
        show_name: true
        show_header_toggle: false
        entities:
          - entity: automation.goodnight
            icon: mdi:sleep
            name: Goodnight
            tap_action:
              action: call-service
              service: automation.trigger
              data:
                entity_id: automation.goodnight

This is not currently a showstopper, as I assume the deprecation period is still ongoing, but I’d like to know if anyone has any suggestions how to avoid this error. Thanks