Automating a 3-way / 4-way / 3-way switch wiring without neutral line

So, I have this wiring in my hallway (no neutral line):

I would like to keep the three switches and their function, but add a WiFi (or Zigbee) thingy to control the wiring at the same time (f.e., switch on with a switch, switch off via WiFi). Is that even possible and if so, how?

I don’t mind changing one of the existing switches with a combo (WiFi/manual) one, but I couldn’t find a 3-way (or 4-way) no neutral line switch yet…

Any tips or ideas?

Bump, anyone?

Like so:

Another way would be by replacing your “flip switches” to (momentary) push buttons.
That simplifies wiring, all switches can be connected in parallel.

Thx for your input. Sorry for not being clear enough, but I’m aware of the wiring you proposed. Unfortunately I’m not able to change the wiring in any way (no adding wires and no changing of the wires functonality), I can only replace the switches, if needed.
I was expecting, that a 3-way smart switch without neutral wire exists, but was unable to find it. But now, when I think about it… a 3 way switch without neutral could most likely not even work as no-neutral-wire smart switches need a bypass on the light (so basicly there is always current running through them as power source) and with a 3 way switch this would be only possible in one of the positions…

Thx, I will look into this one… although I’m afraid they may not fit into the wall, as I live in Europe and the dimensions of the switches are not the same, as far as I can see.