Automating a DIY Positive Input Ventilation system

Hello,

I am in the process of building my own positive input ventilation system and big part of it is going to be the automation of it all. Below is a high level diagram of what I am building, some items have been left out not to overcrowd the diagram.

The basic premise is to pump dryer fresh air from the attic into the office and corridor of my house, to make sure it does not make the house cold the air will be heated with a water heater which will be connected to the central heating system. The physical part of this system is a non issue for me I am just not sure where to start with the automation to run this.
I already have Home-Assistant (been using it for couple of years now) and most sensors have been connected and are working.
What I want is:

• If attic temp is below 18C (too cold to have the windows open) turn on the fan and pump fresh dry air into the house.
  • Using Tado TRV’s in the attic and inside the house find out if attic air is more humid if so turn the fan off otherwise have it on.
  • Using the Switchbot sensor figure out by how much does heating (attic Tado TRV) needs to be adjusted to make sure the air temp being pumped into the house is 20C during the day and 16C during the night.

That’s the basic premise of what I want to do, just not sure where to start. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

I’m not looking for a complete end solution just a starting point. Would this be best as an automation or as a script? What should be a starting event for it or should I set it to run continuously?