Automating restart of edimax access points

Hello community

I have in my house a few of these Edimax access points, model 7438 which are connected with
LAN cable to my home network at various rooms and locations and spread it over wifi as access point in the room / floor

Reason is my house has several floors with bad wifi between floors, this was the solution I came with 7 years ago when I moved to this house

I have 6 of these devices total

link to device

https://a.aliexpress.com/_oFxA7qn

Its a simple device, no mesh, so each one has different SSID which is not great but all my mobile and wifi sensors connect through it to my single flat home network where HA is running (all connect to my main internet router which is the DHCP server)

These access points are mostly stable but occasionally they would disconnect from internet access from their connected devices
:joy:
It won’t reconnect until I restart it manually by pulling it out of the electrical socket. IDK the root cause of this problem, but I learned to leave with it for now, I don’t want to invest now In replacing it with new expansive mesh network devices

I’m trying to figure a way to detect this situation via HA automation and restart them remotely

These access point do not integrate with the HA edimax integration, these devices are quite old (at least 8 years on market)

What they do have is a simple web interface which can be logged in using the local IP of the access point (which I can make static if needed) and with user password.
This IP is accessible from HA even when the device disconnect from internet. The HA is connected directly via LAN cable and not using these access points.

One of the menu options is to restart the device
See attached pictures

AFAIK it’s not REST API

Any suggestions or method on how to do this via HA automation?

I can figure a way to detect the issue by maybe pinging the internet from some stationary computers connected to them, and sending rest api to HA locally when detected to trigger something

But not sure how can HA login to the access point and navigate the menu to restart