Automation en phantom action by system

I have automations that seems to work just fine. But after several minutes the system is turning things off or on. I can not find the source of this problem.on-off

As you can see 07:00:00 turned on by the automation and just 6 minutes later turned off by ???

The turned off message is what you see when HA detects that it was turned off (by something outside of HA).

Could this be Deconz? Since it happens only to devices from that integration. How to tackle this?

Or perhaps a hickup in communication within deconz? Conbee 2

Yes, I’d look at deCONZ and what you have connected to deCONZ.

I’m seeing a heater mentioned - Is it a smart plug that powers a heater? Then most likely the heater is drawing too much power and the smart plug triggers an overload protection. This can even happen if the theoretical maximum load of the smart plug seems high enough. What is the rating of the smart plug, and how much load is attached?

Don’t know if that’s the case, since I use a same outlet for my boiler and I guess that one is taking more power. Same goes for a pump in the system. But how to check and again my idea about connections failing fluctuating?

I wouldn’t guess and check the specs. If it is a heavy load you need to be sure, or it can get dangerous. Also peak loads can vary across devices. Might be just luck with the boiler. But if you want to be sure, detach it from Deconz/HA and turn it on manually to see if it lasts. I’ve had washers well within the specified range trip the overload protection. Solved it with a 16A smart plug instead of a 10A one.