Automation - help thinking it through? Getting a headache

I’m trying to find a condition where my alarm has armed itself perhaps erroneously. It’s gone to ‘armed_away’ (as opposed to ‘armed_home’ but there’s no sign whoever was IN has used an exit to go OUT. Does that make sense?!

- id: maybe_still_in_house
    alias: 'Maybe still in house'
    trigger:
    - platform: state
      entity_id: alarm_control_panel.house
      to: 'armed_away'
    condition:
      - condition: or
        conditions:  
        - condition: template
          value_template: "{{ (as_timestamp(now()) - as_timestamp((states.binary_sensor.porch.last_updated)) > 360)}}"
          value_template: "{{  not is_state('var.motion_variable', 'Kitchen') }}"
      - condition: or
        conditions:           
          value_template: "{{ (as_timestamp(now()) - as_timestamp((states.binary_sensor.kitchen.last_updated)) > 360)}}"
          value_template: "{{  not is_state('var.motion_variable', 'Porch') }}"          
    action:
      - service: notify.telegram
        data:
          message: 'The alarm has armed but no sign someone has actually exited the building!'
      - service: telegram_bot.send_message
        data_template:
          title: 'Alarm - No Sign of Exit'
          target: 763138506
          inline_keyboard:
            - "Yes!:/yesdisarm"
            - "No!:/removekeyboard"

Basically there are two exit possibilities. The kitchen and the porch. There are four sensors which could help. The kitchen has both a PIR and a door sensor. The porch has both a PIR and a door sensor. Can anyone help me with what combination of AND: OR: combinations I need to match both conditions? Or do I need to split into two separate automations or possibly make a combined sensor for both of the two sets of sensors? Cheers!!