Automation to make a phone call via Android companion app

thats correct there is no end call intent but looks like tasker may be used to achieve this if really desired so an intent could be created and used to interact with tasker to handle ending the call

1 Like

This works wonderfully if using a single SIM. If using a dual-sim phone, either with two physical SIM cards or one physical SIM card and an eSIM, this doesnā€™t flow as nicely, because user-interaction is required to select a SIM card to call from.

Edit: Found the solution, use "intent_extras": "com.android.phone.extra.slot:{sim}" , where {sim} is the Slot-ID of the SIM card, starting at 0.

1 Like

Is there a tutorial or something? I assume I cannot have a USA number and call a European phone number?

1 Like

Iā€™ve never tried to call a European number but I would guess it depends on how you format the number to call in the service call just as you would for any phone call from a regular phone.

1 Like

I have set everything up but it does not work :(. No errors, I just do not receive the callā€¦ Not sure what to do. I have made everything in configuration.yaml twice but it is still not making the call to the verified phone number.

Usual troubleshooting. Logs. Yaml.

sms is working, call notā€¦ I have read about on internet and many people complain about twilioā€¦ so I think it is from themā€¦ waste of time. Thanks though

So this thread was a complete waste of time because you canā€™t be bothered trying to fix it.