I have an automation that triggers when sun sets and no device is at home (or when all devices leave home - not relevant for my issue):
(Sorry for pasting the code but I’m from mobile)
But it seems that triggers (21:01) before the sun.sun entity really switches from above to below horizon (21:05)
- The automation has a different action (I used templates) depending if sun is above or below the horizon so triggering before the sun set trigger the wrong action.
- No device at home during the test
- I have not the same problem on sunrise
- The automation worked like a charm before last update to 0.95.
- I can obviously apply a workaround using some minutes has offset but I don’t understand why it happens.
Have you ever experience a similar issue?