Automations to water garden outside loadshedding times

Hi. I am starting with a new project to solve the problem of my plants not being watered due to loadshedding.

The idea is to look at the loadshedding forecast and if my Rachio is scheduled to water during that time or has watered for less than an hour at the start of the loadshedding forecasted. It would be cool to use Home Assistant start as trigger for when loadshedding is over.

The automation should check at the end of loadshedding, therefore as mentioned at Home Assistant start, if a schedule was missed on the Rachio because it was in the loadshedding time or has watered for less than an hour and therefore not completed its run. The automation should then activate the shedule to run it, but the tricky thing is, if say two schedules are missed, both should be run after each other in the order that they should have run.

This is the biggest automation project I have started, but it would be fantastic to complete it.

I am going to share all the info I have with the loadshedding and Rachio integration.

My first step would be to make a time helper for loadshedding start with the info from the loadshedding integration, I would appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 163555
Screenshot 2023-12-05 163853