Automations working fine until recently - "Stopped because only a single execution is allowed"

Hey friends,

I had automations notifying me when appliances were finished which worked perfectly until recently. No idea what has changed, it seems to only be the devices connected via Phoscon causing issues.

I am using the “Notify or do something when an appliance like a dishwasher or washing machine finishes” blueprint found here: Home Assistant Blueprint: Notify or do something when an appliance like a dishwasher or washing machine finishes · GitHub

Any ideas how I could fix this?

You should probably post this on the blueprint for the author to review. But also you’ll have to post more info. Like it would help to see the yaml config of the automation you made out of the blueprint. And perhaps the history of the sensor you’re using as a trigger and/or the download of the trace with that error.

+1 for what Mike is saying

And when reading the last posts of that thread you’ll see that at least me and some other had/have the same problem.

Had no other solution than rebuilding the automation manually.

At least I can add that it’s probably not a Phoscon/Zigbee related problem because I’m using wifi sockets.