Avatto Tuya zigbee dimmer module

Hello, I’ve this 220V AC zigbee dimmer module from AVATTO which is working just fine.

Thing is that I’m not able t creste a card with the slider to set the brightness and the on/off button like the simple mushroom light card.

Seems like the entity “select.dimmer_switch_comportamento_di_accensione” does not trigger the “usual” card as for other lights.

This is the module:

This is what I would like to have:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 alle 10.03.28

but I’m only getting this:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 alle 10.10.49

It is not clickable, so can’t swith it on/off nor dimmable!

Any help very much appreciated!

1 Like

What integration are you using ? ZHA, Zigbee2MQTT or Tuya ?

Sorry, I’m using TUYA as I would like to keep also the cloud capabilities.

Hi @samumar, I’m interested in buying the same dimmer, can you tell me if it has the fade effect when you turn on the light with the physical button and if yes if there is an option to disable the fade effect? Thank you

Hey @Suxsem yes it definitely has the fade effect both when turning on and off.
Not sure about the possibility to disable this effect but you can definitely use it with physical button (same setup sa I have).

@samumar thank you for replying me! I’m desperately searching for a dimmer without the fade effect when turning on, because I need the full brightness immediately.
Is it to much if I ask you a video of the fade effect? I basically need to understand the duration of the effect. If it is very short it may be ok.
No option in the app to turn it off, right?
Thank you again

1 Like

Thank you so much! It seems it’s fast enough, I’ll give it a shot with my next aliexpress order!

Sure thing, I love that transition to be honest!

Hi

Ive got the single channel wifi version, works fine in Tuya but in home assistant I Just get power on behvour in HA… anybody got fix?

I’m using the zigbee version and can chose the switch behaviour

I found a work around. Used local Tuya and added the device. Works Great

Hi guys @samumar @Lxkev
I’m trying to add support for this device in zigbee2mqtt but I’m struggling find datapoints for setting light type, min and max brightness, because I don’t have a tuya gateway.

Any chance you can follow this tutorial Find Tuya Data Points | Zigbee2MQTT and report here the datapoints numbers?
thank you!

Or at least can you confirm that in the tuya app settings there is a way to set minimum and maximum brightness and bulb type (led, incandescent or halogen)?
thank you

Hey Suxem sorry for the delay.
I don’t have it linked via Tuya cloud as I used Z2MQTT directly so I don’t see those devices in Tuya IoT and not even in the app.
Any other way I can support?

Install this device today but get lots of flicker unless on full brightness. Z2M recognised it as a moes dimmer.