AVM FRITZ!Box Tools: Disable automatic add of the device tracker during the installtion

The old custom intgration adds only the Fritz device (Router, Repater). The new integration adds the Fritz devices and device tracker of all know device on the Fritz router.

In my case I only need the Router (to open and close the HTTP port) and I don’t want the 300 device trackers.

Is it possible to add an option during the installtion to add or not add the device tracker?

PS: At the moment I am back to the “old” custom interagtion (FRITZ!Box Tools).
PSS: I have found an issue on Github with a similar request with the hint to create a FR Fritzbox Tools include/exclude · Issue #54340 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

I have same problem. I need only modem/router statistics, sensors and binary sensors, and basic things (reboot, firmware upgrade). But with actual integration i obtain a device tracket for everything, and also a internet access switch.
I think it should be useful to chose, during integration, what to obtain: only router, or router and devices connected (better, choose what device should become an entity… I don’t need to track my boiler :slight_smile: )
Thanks!!

Hi, here also, i don’t need to see 100 of devices and what is with dead devices that newer again appear in fritz but stil are in HA. Maybe someone make a patch to disable traker.

Hi, I have two Fitz!Boxes and two repeaters in use and they all track all devices in the network. Once would be enough! Thanks!

I have the same problem that when installing the ‘AVM FRITZ!Box Tools’ integration all devices are simply added, although I don’t need any device trackers at all. I only need modem/router statistics, sensors and binary sensors, and basic things like (reboot, firmware upgrade).

Why can’t you just add a checkbox for device tracker during setup, if you need this feature you can select it?

same problem here… don’t want 200 devices…

I also run in this trouble. It is not possible to delete the hundreds of devices. You can disabe adding new devices in the settings, but this is to late. At installation of the integration all devices are discovered.
My solution was now to delete the integration !

I hope the discovery of the mac-devices can be disabled in the future. I only need the box-specific entities.

Sometimes less is more, why not give the user the option to disable the feature? That would be so easy.

I wish the AVM Fritz integration would re-enable correct presence detection of my two 3370 routers that act as pure WLAN APs, being connected to the internet router which is a 6490 cable (latest Firtz-OS).

Any idea?