Awair integration no longer working

For a few days no no matter what I do I can’t get the Awair integration to work. I get the following error in the logs:

2021-10-15 13:59:43 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'my_email_address_here' for awair integration not ready yet; Retrying in background

Any idea what is going on here? The Awair app itself still works fine, just the HA integration is failing.

I am having the same issue at the moment, have you tried uninstalling the integration and then re-installing it? Thats my next step to see whats going on but I figured I would ask first…

I just removed the integration and my Token wont work. So I am going to try using the local API.

No I didn’t try anything.

I also noticed the actual Awair App doesn’t work half the time either.

I think their servers are just terrible.

FYI I was able to solve this by enabling the local API in Awair and using that instead. It’s documented here:

Awair Local Sensors - Share your Projects! - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

What’s sad is that the local API is 100% dependable, more-so than even Awair’s actual app so I just use HA now all the time to get the information.

I deleted the official HA Awair cloud-based integration.