Awair integration - The ratelimit for the Awair API has been exceeded

Since the 28th, I am only getting very intermittent data from Awair back into HA. According to the log, the ratelimit for the Awair API has been exceeded.

Anyone else have this problem?

2021-01-02 17:31:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.awair] Error fetching awair data: The ratelimit for the Awair API has been exceeded. Please try again later
2021-01-02 17:31:29 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for awair not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds

Still isn’t working, but I’ve found the new local API

Correction. The local api is extremely unreliable.

Hi @cassyoung, sorry to hear setup and running hasn’t been going smoothly. I understand you’ve reached out to our support team. I can try to help there, too, if that’s easier, but noticed your thread here. I’m curious about this part of the error logs: Config entry for awair not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds I’m not as familiar with HomeAssistant (as opposed to Homebridge) personally, so (dumb question incoming) what does your config for the Awair setup look like?

Hi. The integration is yaml any more. I’m not sure what to show you.

The “config entry not ready” message has gone now. I just have this.

2021-02-15 14:54:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.awair] Error fetching awair data: The ratelimit for the Awair API has been exceeded. Please try again later