Barely have anything in my config file need to add NabuCasa and Smartthings

I just started with Home Assistant, have assembled and booted successfully Home Assistant on a Pi from Canakit, I understand it in general.

My issue is that I cannot get Smartthings integrated where most of my existing smart home products are nor can I get Google Nest integrated for my cameras. Both of those are the most important to me to have integrated.

I have my Smartthings token and have been through all the steps to integrate Google Nest but cant even get to that point when I go to add the integration in Home Assistant it says “Config flow could not be loaded” and when I use file editor in Home Assistant and go to my config file to add my NabuCasa external link it literally only has 12 lines of code all very generic. And in Google Nest it actually shows the tile under integrations but wont show any of my devices even though it saw them in the Google Setup and selected all of them for all permissions.

Maybe the problem of integrating both Smartthings and Nest is that I dont have the NabuCasa link in my config file? Can anyone share with me the YAML code I need to copy and paste into my config file for that?

Here is all I have so far in my /config/configuration.yaml
"

Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)

default_config:

Text to speech

tts:

• platform: google_translate

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml
"

Nest doesn’t need Nabu Casa. Any errors in the logs?