BAXI TXM / RXM 10c OpenTherm thermostat - HA integration

Yes this is possible with the api

Great to hear!

Did you mean the heating curve, max heating water temperature setpoint or both?

Has anyone have the example of a script on which API call to be used?

Hi @Domaray, I have the same issue as the Roto. I have tried to do what you said but it still gives the same error. I have also tried changing the zoneid as @Maupie has commented, but I keep getting the same error.

Any advice?

For Remeha, you have to replace this line
msg.headers['X-Requested-With'] = 'com.bdrthermea.roomunitapplication.baxi';
with
msg.headers['X-Requested-With'] = 'com.bdrthermea.roomunitapplication.remeha';
in each function node

I don’t know if Baxi/Remeha will change their API with the new app.

Just in case they would be willing to cooperate I contacted them to ask to publish their API in the course of their migration… Message is forwarded to their “product manager”…

One change that I spotted is the unavailability of the history of errors in the new app. For the rest it should be pretty close. Worst case a new traffic analysis would be needed :frowning:

1 Like

To be very, very honest: I left this integration aside and have switched to the integration https://github.com/freitdav/BDRthermostatHA

Why? For me it is more simple to maintain as there is no node-red or other involved. It supports Baxi as well.

Hi guys, does the API works for you? since today my Baxi app has been switched to “myBaxi” and all the integrations don’t work anymore. Seems like you have to create a new account

Hi,

I can’t get it to work. Can’t see the current temperature and requested temperature.

How did you get the token? Can you give a precise description?

This integration will stop working with the new app MyBaxi. They are migrating customers to the new platform. So if in your app ask for update… Don’t update! :slight_smile:

I gues they will shutdown the old platform and obligate to use my baxi app.

if you ever user the new app MyBaxi and connect your boiler, they migrate you to the new platform and any of this works anymore.
For what I see the new platform is on Azure and by now I have no idea to guess how works the API.

Would be great if the manufacturer opens the API. but by now is closed.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

thanks for this very helpful integration!

Unfortunately i didn’t read the last posts and I updated to the new app and of course nothing works anymore…

However i saw that this new app is compatible with Google Home or Alexa and I see the thermostat in Google Home now. Do you see any chance of integrating it in home assistant via Google Home?

Thank you very much for your support!

Don’t blame yourself for updating. There’s nothing to do with that, the update is mandatory.
So, say goodbye to your integration.
I hope they open the API, or that someone is able to understand how does it work, to brig it to life again.

1 Like

Probably this would help:

2 Likes

This works perfectly! Thank you very much!!!

For anyone who wants to use this piece of art for BAXI, instead of Remeha, just edit in the api.py file the links. Where you see “remeha” in links and confs just replace with “baxi”.

It works like magic.

I’ve also converted the code to be used in Node-Red. Here’s the link: GitHub - alessandromatera/baxi-node-red: A node red flow to communicate with Baxi thermostat Mago (BDR Thermea compatible)

Hi I have switched to the “remeha_home” integration you mentioned above and it works perfectly for my Baxi boiler, no more Node Red for me, just the new integration and all works perfect.

I would also recommend to switch to this new integration because I have understood that Remeha is looking remotely at the integration and the community around it. Maybe (maybe…) Rehema will understand that there is a potential there for them. I don’t know, but at least this code is working well!

Hi, I tried changing ‘remeha’ for ‘baxi’ in all the api.py file links… but I still can’t initialize :frowning:

It seems it manages to connect as it pulls down my hw info, but doesn’t go further… Can you share your api.py file?

> 023-09-26 08:59:36.993 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.remeha_home.coordinator] Requested technical information for appliance 66682eae-c916-4fdf-896b-57b285d63ee7: {'applianceName': 'EHC-04', 'internetConnectedGateways': [{'name': 'RU2', 'serialNumber': '20250C14', 'softwareVersion': '2.23.4', 'hardwareVersion': '6', 'controlledZoneName': None}]}
> 2023-09-26 08:59:36.993 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.remeha_home.coordinator] Unexpected error fetching remeha_home data: list index out of range
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 290, in _async_refresh
>     self.data = await self._async_update_data()
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   File "/config/custom_components/remeha_home/coordinator.py", line 80, in _async_update_data
>     technical_info = self.technical_info[appliance_id][
>                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> IndexError: list index out of range
> 2023-09-26 08:59:36.996 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.remeha_home.coordinator] Finished fetching remeha_home data in 0.999 seconds (success: False)
> 2023-09-26 08:59:36.996 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry '[email protected]' for remeha_home integration not ready yet: list index out of range; Retrying in background

Thank you very much for your contribution, it works like a charm!

Btw, do you know what is the minimum refresh interval that can you set up?

Thanks again

I have a Baxi MZC controller using Baxi HybridApp.
Unfortunately i cant integrate it in HA with the above solutions?

could you help me? Is there anyone in same situation?