Beautyrest Sleeptracker Monitor

HI,
Has anyone had any experience with Beautyrest Sleeptracker Monitor it seems to be able to track when your in bed and a bunch of other details - wondering if anyone has tried it and better yet tried connecting it to HA - has Alexa integration.

Amazon - Beautyrest Sleeptracker Monitor

Wayne

1 Like

I have one on the way and am wondering about this as well

I have one and I’m actually really surprised with how well it works. When I first got it I tried to test whether it worked by waking up my boyfriend at a random time and seeing whether it knew. He’s a really heavy sleeper so even when you wake him up he’s essentially motionless but it’s still been right. Harder to tell for myself, but if I wake up in the night and look at the clock the sleeptracker is actually more accurate at picking that up than Sleep as Android on my watch. The only time it has issues with accuracy is when one of us rolls over onto the other side, but can’t blame it there. The notifications are also really delayed and you have to manually turn off a button to clear it a lot of the time, but the data’s not affected by it.

As for whether it can be integrated into home assistant I’m not sure, but they did start a bad alexa integration and cloud service so maybe they’ll work on their API

Any updates on the API for this? Seems like a reasonable priced way to at least track bed occupancy without having to build something.

Has anyone found a way to integrate this into home assistant? Does anyone who owns one know if there’s a usable API? I’m considering getting one.

I have one and it’s great! It would be awesome
to integrate it in HA. they do have an Alexa skill so there is some API, I’m wondering if someone can look at it and find a way to reverse engineer it.

As a second thought the plug that goes into the sensor looks like a headphone jack. Curious if we can split the plug one to the tracker and one into an Arduino and pull some info from it.

1 Like

Any progress?

+1 it would be nice

I’ve been using the Beautyrest sleeptracker to monitor my mother here (96 yo). Works great. Today wrote to the fullpower dot com at [email protected] relating to an API.

It would be great to use a plugin on Home Assistant.

I am doing this today for her Alexa devices and Ring Alarm / doorbell system.

I have been able to pull down a CSV file logging in to.

via

https://portal.tsi.sleeptracker.com/portal/

I’m building an integration for the Sleeptracker using the app’s private API but had only planned to support the bed adjustment commands. It appears that API can do everything the remote can and some more things such as managing the lumbar and head tilt.

I only have an Ergo Smart base (not the Extend) and I don’t have the split mattress support so would appreciate anyone who has these to offer to help out with data collection etc.

Folks - the first version of this project is ready for people to start using. Please check out

Feel free to jump on Discord if you are willing to help test some of the features with different beds.