Beha WIFI Heaters

Hello to all,

I tried searching for this integration but wasn’t able to find anything, eveytime it redirects me to mil heaters, which are different.

I have a Beha PV20 Wifi heater, which has it’s own app but I would like to integrate it to Home Assisstant.
the app uses Device drive account to log in and set everything up.

Any ideas or perhaps someone already tried it?

Thanks

Best regards and merry XMAS to all

Marko

hi @brada1983

did you have any luck with this? Also looking for an integration.

Cheers,

Hi

unfortunately no. There is obvious lack of interest for these devices.

I keep hoping though that something will popup. The community is great and they come up all the time with integrations.

Best regards

Mark

Hello all,

Today I had to call BEHA support in norway in another issue where I had the opportunity to talk with one of their devs. In a follow-up question I asked him if they have any plans on opening up the API for BEHA heaters and his response was: “Later this year we have plans on re-doing the app with open api functionality.” In a question when, the response was: “October/November”.

This just as a heads-up for others with interest in integrating BEHA heaters to Homeassistant.

Any news on the BEHA opening up the API?

Hello! Any news?

Do you have any news about this?

Any news according Beha?

Device Drive stopped working altogether in the first half of 2023, replaced by Beha’s Smartheater 2.0 App. I’d be really interested in accessing them via Home Assistant. Is there anywhere I could reach out to? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Any updates on this topic? I also have some Beha heaters but considering other brands in order to get them into HA. Any recommendations?

Hey m8

I dropped trying to integrate them and returned all 3 of them to the shop and bought Thermor heaters (without any smart features, analog as at gets) bought sonoff POW R2’S for each of them.

Then created generic thermostats in HA, used a Xiaomi 5$ temp sensors for thermostat measuring and that made them smart as S…

It was a great learning experience and not much of a hassle as i thought it would be.

Hope this helps

Best regards

Mark