Berlin based developer?

Hi, is there anyone out here who is able and willing to spend some time to introduce me “a bit” about how to program for HA?
In my previous profession I programmed in assembler, C and for PLCs. Now I program for this hobby a little in Python but still in C style, i.e. nothing a modern language offers.

It would also be nice to meet some people and socialize a bit. If it develops :laughing: into proper teaching I can consider some “Aufwand Entschädigung”.
Which brings me to the following: I’m :netherlands: but we can communicate in :uk: or :de:

Looking forward to meeting new people and being able to deliver something back to the community!

Why not remote support?

Hey Jeroen,

I’m also :netherlands: in Berlin :wink:. While I’m not a HA developer, but happy user, who has done a few small fixes in HA. I’d love to meet other enthusiasts using HA, maybe we can meet up and learn from each other :smiley:!

Sorry, missed your reply.
Yeah that’s possible too, but it since the scope is quite broad, I thought it would be better to meet face to face.
I guess I’m old school☺️

:sweat_smile:
I see. There is a Nextcloud conference in October. Hopefully I can manage to go there. Maybe we can meet then.

1 Like