Besmart custom_components climate

Hello

I’m working to refresh a custom climate component that I have developed a couple of years ago with HA 0.4.

My problem is that testing the backend it works right I can retrieve the data however the visualization is not working

for sure something is changed on data reporting but I cannot figure out what was changed, here my custom component https://github.com/muchasuerte/home-assistant/tree/master/custom_components/climate

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Thanks for doing this!
For sure I will look into it.

@boggiano I have updated it in order to make it works with HA > 0.96

I tried to setup Your component but when I got to dev tools -> states and filter it out it shows 17.8C and heating off even that I don’t have such temperature on any of my three besmarts and also for test I started heating by increasing desired temp on one of them.

Can You post some more detailed instruction how to run it? I saw Your files on github but there is a lot of Your other stuff not connected to besmart.

I did several fix in order to make it works with HA latest version and also included more control over the response coming from Besmart backend which sometime return strange values.

I know I should make it compatible with Home Assistant Community Store, but is is not an easy task since I have no enough free time.