Best cheap 3 Phase Electricity Power Meter for Home Assistant

Hi to all,

i am searching a (EU system) 3 phase Power Meter which i can integrate into Home Assistant. I would like to monitor power consunmption daily, weekly, monthly, yearly for my house heat pump system.
I want a offline integration i do not like to send data out (like tuya integration in Home assistant).

What is the best way to go here?
Price is also important. I have seen some chinese wifi models (SmartTuya, SmartLife) in Aliexpress like Tomzn…

Kind regards

Did you check Shelly 3EM?

I have no experience with this device specifically, but I like the Shelly products in general. And they come pretty cheap. :slight_smile:

Is this implementation via Shelly Cloud or i can bypass this and connect directly to HA?

Is this implementation via Shelly Cloud or i can bypass this and connect directly to HA?

Thanks

You can bypass Shelly Cloud and better do. It is on WiFi. Assign a static IP to it, use the Shelly integration and you should be good.

+1 for Shelly

Works locally on your network, either with Shelly integration or MQTT.

Hi Stolsel.
You seems to be experienced with SHELLY 3EM.
I want to purchase one and to mount it on the DIN-rail into my home switchboard.
Switchboard is metalic and practically SHELLY 3EM will be cosed in the metalic box.
Does it have some connector the external wifi antena?
I was unable to find this info on the vendors site.
Thanx in advance.

Hi @JanBednar . Not experienced yet with Shelly 3EM. I just bought myself one and it arrived last week. I have it in my hands now and the unit does not have an external WiFi antenna.